Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Two-Toned Swirl Dress - December MAGAM = DONE!


Hello lovely sewing divas:

It seems I have read photos taken when it is overcase are best.  Okaaaay!  I'll keep working at it.  This was taken in the morning and outside.  As I will be wearing this dress next month I hope to get way better photographs of it and full length.

The bodice fabric is a soft off white, almost the color of vanilla soft serve.  The bottom and the fiping (what I call fake piping) has tones of green and off white.

Of course I blogged all about it.

http://sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/two-toned-swirl-dress/

Everyone have a safe, happy end of 2014.

2015 . . .  woooo weeee, here we come!!!!  Looks like we'll be a meetin' on Facebook.

Cheers,

Lyric

3 comments:

  1. Lyric, that dress looks gorgeous. I'll pop over now and get the low down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyric.. another beautiful dress. Happy sewing and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thank you, Lady Sarah for taking the time to do so. I know your are muy busy these days. Sew Blessed [Judy], thank you for the well wishes and have a greeeat next year. Let's stay in touch, ladies.

    I'll be joining the FB group I love yaw'll that much, LOL. I sent the email to Lady Sarah.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete