Sunday, December 28, 2014

Reminder - Moving to Facebook in a few days..

Just a reminder to all of you that we are moving to Facebook in 2015.  For those of you who are in this group and want to continue with Facebook, please either friend me on my personal page https://www.facebook.com/sarah.liz.104  and I can add you to the Make a Garment a Month Group on Facebook.

Alternatively, email me, stylishsarah251@gmail.com and then I can send you an invite to join.

This group will be closed, which means only members can see what is posted.  Nothing will show on your timeline.

You will find the Make a Garment a Month  showing up on your Homepage under groups.  If you do not want to see the post showing up on your  please  Unfollow the Make a Garment a Month on your newsfeed, and nothing will show.  Then go directly to the Make a Garment a Month group page.

Happy New Year.

Sarah Liz





No comments:

Post a Comment