Thursday, December 18, 2014

Moving to Facebook - your help needed :)

Hello everyone,

In order to set up a group for us, I will need to "friend" some of you that are already on Facebook.  Perhaps the best way to do this is to "friend" me, and then I will be able to find you on Facebook and "friend" you.

To create a group, you have to add members at the beginning.  I only need a handful, and then I can invite the rest of you by email.

My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/sarah.liz.104

For those of you new to facebook my page will show you that you do not have to be an avid facebooker - I set my page  up so I could join two groups - www.goodbyevalentino.com RTW fast and the the 2014 Stashbusters group, run by Emily from http://tumbleweedsinthewind.blogspot.com.

I intended  to use it for my own personal daily sewing diary, but like all good intentions that never happened.  Maybe next year (or the year after!). 

Anyway, enough about me - could you please friend me, once again, https://www.facebook.com/sarah.liz.104

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you on the other side of Facebook in 2015.

Sarah Liz

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Liz, your link doesn't seem to be working. I found you by searching your name and looking for your face :) and have sent a friend request. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, thanks for that, I'll accept tomorrow - I've got to log off now as I am due out.

      I just tried the link again and it seems to work for me - so who knows what goes with these links. But smart thinking on your part.

      If anyone else wants to friend, feel free - the more the merrier, so that I can get the group page up. Three should do to start, and then I can email the rest of you.



      Delete
    2. Just before I go - I made sure the request was received, and find that BeaJay, Natasha and Gaye have also helped out. Thanks ladies, I'll do the next stage tomorrow or Sunday. DH and I have a nice outing tomorrow, so probably Sunday:). I'll keep you all posted on this blog for now.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah Liz. The link worked for me and I have requested you :)
    Not sure I understand the connection with you and the other 2 websites you have listed though? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there - I just sent friend request through FB too.

    Dawn - the other websites are owned by people who also run a FB page. The FB RTW fast is run by Sarah Gunn from Goodbye Valentino.

    I'm guessing Sarah mentioned them so that you could distinguish her from all the other Sarah's on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for clarifying that! Much appreciated :)x

      Delete
  4. Thanks Accordion - and thanks to all of you who have friend-ed me. I've set up the basic page and over the next few will put a post here as well to let everyone know where we are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah Liz! The link worked for me, but couldn't find the 'friend' button on your page, so I messaged you.... so, please check your 'other' inbox in facebook to find me!! Thank you again for all you do! Look forward to 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I think I played with the settings - I've altered them, so there shouldn't be a problem. I've messaged you back, so all should be okay now.

      Delete