Friday, December 12, 2014

Finished November Garment : BurdaStyle Jacket 09/2014

Hello everyone,
I am late for posting my November garment. I was busy and then I went out for mini vacation with my family. So, only today I manage to posting this jacket.
Pattern   : BurdaStyle jacket 09/2014 size 36 with alterations
Material : 2 yards of black linen and 2 yards of gingham check fabric (poly-cotton blend) for the lining.
More details and pictures blogged here, http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2014/12/magam-november-black-linen-burdastyle.html

Happy sewing!

5 comments:

  1. nice job! that looks really great!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful jacket Hana - I've already checked your blog, and it is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments :) :)

    ReplyDelete