Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December MAGAM - McCalls 5411

Hello lovely sewists!

The MAGAM for December will be a 50s style Swirl dress.  I am just coming off a sewing challenge making this beauty and I can't get enough which is a good thing because it gave me a platform to play with you gals for December.   It has been a whole year since I joined this lovely bunch.  My how time has flown, yes!



I'll be making a two-toned dress.  More information on blog - .http://sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/two-toned-swirl-dress/

7 comments:

  1. seeing all those beautiful dresses has inspired me to pull out my vintage patterns

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I used to wear dresses like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nanna, KathyS, and Maureen. As one born at the very end, and I do mean very, of the 50's I missed all the good stuff the first time around. Thankfully I am able to hit the "replay" button fashion-wise, LOL.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely - all waisted and pretty. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your swirl dress you made, and know this one , will be just as pretty.. Enjoy sewing and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage clothing and cannot wait to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete