Monday, November 3, 2014

October Opal

Hello everyone!

I have fallen behind in my posting, ...so for my October project I'm going to post another oldie but goodie McCalls 6844 cardi that I completed.  The color of the fabric has the green that can be found in the opal sometime.  This fabric I just fell in love with when I first say it, so soft and the texture.

For those of you who are familiar with McCalls 6844 you can probably picture the cardi made out of this fabric.  If you want to see the actual cardi, please skip over to my blog : http://rememberingoz.blogspot.com

On to Nov...can't wait to see what everyone is going to make.

Regards,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back - I'll post the picture of your cardi in the gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabric and color! Love your cardi!

    ReplyDelete