Monday, November 10, 2014

November/December MAGAM

Hello Ladies,

I would like to request a temporary hiatus from the MAGAM until the first of the year.  I have a lined Robson coat and a vintage shirtwaist to sew over the next two months; however, I think it cheating to use one garment for more than one challenge or sew-a-long.  Due to limited finances I am unable to purchase fabric for multiple projects at this time.  If possible please hold my spot, so-to-speak.  I'll surely be watching your lovely garments over these next two months.

I thank you for your consideration and indulgence in this matter.

Cheers,

Lyric
http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

3 comments:

  1. dont let it stress you out, I'm sure it will be fine, I'm behind making something too, the last 3 months have been busy from hubby hurting his foot at work to brother-n-law having open heart surgury & now I'm up to eyeballs making dolls for my Christmas show this weekeend,but I have been adding to my stash & can't wait to get back to sewing for me !

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,

    Sending get well things to your hubby and BIL. Thanks for writing.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never any pressure or obligation here Lyric - it's nice to know what is happening with you, but don't ever feel you have to do things here - it's an encouragement blog only. And you can still double dip -if you are doing something for another challenge, you can always put it here too - you don't have to follow a theme.

    ReplyDelete