Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November PR makes

On Pattern Review is a surprise sewing bee challenge and I can show you my entries for Round 1 and Round 2.

Round 1: A-line skirt challenge
Over 300 people signed up and over 140 people entered
51 people went through to Round 2.


Round 2: Reuse men's business shirts

The creativity aspect of this challenge ended up my making two pieces (three if you count the wristlets)  that were Steampunk inspired.

Here's a link to Round 2 gallery.

Round 3:?
21 people are now through to Round 3. I made the cut so I'm waiting to find out what sewing mischief I'll be in for the next 5 days.

7 comments:

  1. I do love the steam punk look - perhaps not quite your everyday wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. But it was fun for a challenge.

      Delete
  2. Cute! Quite a different look for you :) Good luck in the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the A-line skirt. At first I thought it was lace with a rose-colored lining but when I saw the view inside, it almost looks like a brocade. What fabric is it? It turned out beautifully and the sweater is a perfect match. What a nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the A-line and you are really rocking that steampunk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it to round 3...
    Love that skirt.. and great job on the steampunk out fit..Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete