Sunday, November 9, 2014

November outfit

Hello !

This is what I'm working on : a little top (the one on the right) with lots of flowers, and an A-line skirt to go with.
Both are Lutterloh patterns from the 70s.
Both fabrics are recycled : the black one was a 6 panels skirt, probably from the 70s too. The beige one was a dress.
I've already made several A-line skirts (Amy Butler's pattern), but I want to have a go at this one.
I'm hopeless to follow the month theme. But, for December, I'll make the little Christmas dress for sure !
Happy sewing,

Karine


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how your vintage patterns turn out. They are really sharp! I have a few lined up in my que waiting to be reborn, but I'm a little nervous for some reason. I love that you are recycling too.

    ReplyDelete