Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Finished October Outfit

Hello ladies,
I was so busy with some stuff that distracted me for making plans for my October garment. So, I decided to make an easy and quick outfit that I already work with it before. And luckily I completed it just before the end of the month but to publish it here took me more time :)

For the top pattern, I used New Look 6225 view B size 34 and for the skirt pattern, I used BurdaStyle Skirt 08/2012 size 36.
For the fabrics, I used 1.5 yards of printed chiffon and 1.5 yards of linen in black color.

More details of this outfit blogged here, Velvet Ribbon - Finished October Outfit

Happy sewing!

6 comments:

  1. You are just too cute in this picture! Nice skirt, and top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty - it suits you, and you have the perfect backdrop for this outfit as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I like the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for lovely comments! @Kathy @Sarah Liz and @Lovenicky :)








    ReplyDelete