Monday, October 6, 2014

September Garment of the Month

I have been a little delinquent in posting my monthly garments.  The past two weekends have been a whirlwind of non sewing activity.  Most of September was focused on dresses with one complete except for the hem.

I had to focus my time and energy on completing another dress that I call the "Reunion Dress", as I made it for my 45th class reunion.  Fabric was from EmmaOneSock and the pattern is Vogue 9017.

The fabric shows up dark in the photos.  Here is a shot of the fabric while work in progress that I lightened so you can see the fabric details.
My October garment is going to be a top and I plan to use this fabric; pattern to be determined soon.

10 comments:

  1. Linda, this is gorgeous. I'm planning one that is similar to yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your garment, I know it will look great!

      Delete
  2. I like the blue fabric. Great fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dress - pattern, fabric, how it looks on you. All very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great on you! Perfect, flattering dress for your reunion...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the dress. I bet you turned a lot of heads at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete