Sunday, October 5, 2014

September... Finished on time, Posted late....!

Introducing my finished JimJams for the September theme of making something for the changing seasons...

Stepping right outside my comfort zone of what I usually make and into comfort, cosy pyjamas using BUTTERICK 6837.
These were a necessity make for me as I really needed a new pair! You can read all the details on My Blog HERE and also find the link to my Sewing Pattern Review

Now what to make for the October Challenge.....?! :)

Happy Sewing Everyone 
Dawn :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these Dawn - soft, snuggly, and a lovely colour on you. Enjoy wearing them :)

    Making PJ's is a nice way to ease back into sewing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in time for my type of weather. They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete