Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oldie but Goodie

I'm a little behind, but for my October garment, I am going to make another cardi from one of my favorite go to patterns McCalls 6844 in basic black.  Not that exciting I know, but I some how lost my RTW black cardi.

 Like I said I am a little behind on posting my completed projects.  If you are interested seeing my July, and August projects please visit my blog at :  http://rememberingoz.blogspot.com
Will be also posting Sept 2014 as well as soon as I can get my trusty photographer to take a picture.

2 comments:

  1. We can all use a couple of useful black cardis! They go with everything. I actually have one long sleeves and one short sleeves cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you back - what a great idea to make a basic that you actually need :)

    ReplyDelete