Thursday, October 2, 2014

M. Inez - Late Posting for September

Hi ladies. I've been MIA for a couple of months. Life has been super busy for me for a couple of months. I do see everyone's pics in my Bloglovin feed but haven't had much time for commenting. Hopefully things will settle down a bit very soon. Anyhow, here's a quick sew for September. I wore this a couple of weeks ago out to lunch with my mom & sister.


Inspiration & construction details can be found over at Inez's Craft Room.


Happy sewing!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you M. Loving the photo of your September MAGAM. Gotta get over to your blog to read details, girl.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  2. The placement of the flowers is so pretty. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life does this sometimes, gets in the way of sewing. I love this dress, and the backdrop of the sea really sets it off nicely :)

    ReplyDelete