Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Denim Do It Again - October MAGAM


Welcome to autumn ladies and beautiful October.  For this month's MAGAM challenge I am going to take the above jeans and make them into these: Repurposed Denim Skirt.

I got the idea from Ms. Abdullah via Pinterest.  You may read all about it and see more progress pics on my blog.  I confess I got started a couple of weeks ago because I am having to do a bunch of cutting up . . . go check it out.  I didn't get too far ahead though (wink~wink); I'm STILL cutting pieces.  ;-)

Cheers,

Lyric

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Lyric - Always a good idea to refashion jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, bless your heart, Lady Sarah, for stopping by and offering a word of encouragement.

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      P.S. Can't wait for my November project; hoping, hoping I can come up with needed materials! ;-)

      Delete