Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dawn's October Plans

I have been so looking forward to this months project as I like the theme "Sew and Shine". I am late in posting and starting as I have taken on a challenge by deciding to participate in the V1419 Sewalong and getting this pattern to fit along with trying to source my fabric has so far been rather time consuming!
Anyhow, my fabric hasnt arrived yet so that gives me time to squeeze in my project for the MAGAM challenge. And here it is:

McCalls 6988 is the chosen pattern in View A. I've picked this lovely orange/copper check jersey as it's bright and also very seasonal colours for us here in the northern hemisphere :)
Can't wait to get this started and worn with a fitted polo neck underneath. Yaay for Autumn! Yaay for Sew and Shine! :)

Happy October Sewing All
Dawn :)

3 comments:

  1. This is just right for a polo - and just right for the grey skies you will soon have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cheerful and wRm colours - perfect for this cooler weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the Vogue sew-a-long. I can't wait to see your finished coat. Fab fabric hoice for Octobers garment too. :-)

    ReplyDelete