Monday, September 8, 2014

September plans

So the theme this this month is make something in relation to our changing seasons. Oh how I love seasonal projects! 

Being in the Northern Hemisphere, Autumn/Winter is fast approaching. I also have a new house and a newly decorated bedroom. Therefore my plan this month is make myself some pyjamas for the changing season (and of course the new bedroom!) These are just going to be so warm and lush :) I am making View C Top and View F trousers (middle picture) in Lemon. Can't wait to get started...!

Happy September Sewing Everyone! 
Dawn :)x



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, they will be lovely - nothing like nice, new, cosy jamis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the cozy pjs but boo for the cold weather that requires them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun sewing and enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete