Thursday, September 4, 2014

September plans for a new season

Here in Australia the weather will be warming up over the next few months.  I've checked my wardrobe and I need casual tops to go with the casual pants I made last spring/summer.  Yes, it takes me time to make all these things, and I am always behind myself.  This year though, I will have the basics ready to wear before I need them.

I'm going to make a white cotton top, using Burda 7079 - the long sleeve version.  I'm afraid I took this photo at night, so it isn't the best colour or quality.  Still, you get the idea...

Looking forward to seeing your plans,

Sarah Liz

6 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, Here I am planning for winter clothes and you are on the cusp on Summer. I will check in to see your makes soon. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah Liz, the pattern look lovely especially the front slit. And your white cotton will be great for summer top :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful pattern for that fabric. Would you believe I have never made a Burda pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great plan as you've already got the mechanics of this top already figured out! And.... it will look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White tops are perfect for the wardrobe building.. I love this top pattern. Your other one was really pretty and looked good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies - looking forward to seeing what you all plan :)

    ReplyDelete