Friday, September 12, 2014

Lovenicky's September Plan

I don't know if this fit this project fits this month's theme....but I do need this piece of garment in my Fall/Winter wardrobe.

I looked in my closet for Fall/Winter clothes and realized that I need more jeggings/leggings/skinny jeans. I wore them daily last Fall/Winter, with my many sweater dresses, jackets and cardigans. I searched through my fabric stash and found this black blue stretch denim. I will be using my tried and true and tweaked McCall's 5273 pattern for this pair of jeggings. They should come together fairly quickly. I will be adding back pockets to these jeggings too.






2 comments:

  1. I think this fits entirely well with the theme. I love that pattern - I don't think I have seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the jeggings! The fabric and the pattern are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete