Monday, September 22, 2014

First fall sewing: september top finished


This week I finished an improved version of a Lekala top. The end of summer in The Netherlands has been very unpredictable so far. Hot and sunny days are followed by heavy rain and all time low temperatures for the time of year. Just when you think fall arrived you have to bring out the sundress again! My sewing is just as unpredictable as our weather, swinging between warm sweaters and summer tops. More on the tweaks I made to this free, customized pattern can be found on my blog
Tomorrow I'll do some summer sewing again cause it ain't over till it's over!

5 comments:

  1. The style, fit and colour of this top is perfect for you. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that variable unpredictable weather - you will miss it once winter really sets in :).

    I love this top on you, fit, colour and style.

    ReplyDelete