Saturday, September 27, 2014

Finished September Garment, Burdastyle Back Cut Out Dress



Hello,
I am glad that I managed to finish my September garment on time :)
I was planning to make this dress in straight hem line but I changed my mind after I traced the pattern, I felt that the pattern was made especially for high low style dress. So, I just go with it.
Feel free to check out more details of this dress on my blog, http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2014/09/back-cut-out-dress.html

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. That's really pretty Hana - right fabric for the right style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and gorgeous fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress ! The fabric is gorgeous and the back, which really deserves a visit on your blog for closer views, is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress and the fabric is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is lovely Hana and the fabric is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree I love this dress. The silhouette is darling, glad you decided to go with the high-low.

    ReplyDelete