Friday, August 1, 2014

Vintage Style Dress


I am sew excited to be tackling this project with my Tabitha sewing machine, LOL.  I missed her sew much.  Anywho, check out the back of this way cute dress!  The pattern comes with two back panels.  Yes, I've got enough sense to use the high modesty panel.  As a matter of fact I may raise it up further.  I may or may not make a muslin; but you had better believe I will be checking the height of that back panel.  The criss-cross bias tape is oh so sexy cool, cute IMHO.

Can't wait to show you dolls and guys (er ah, do we have any) my finished project.  I hope I am as cute in this as in my mind's eye.

Cheers,

Lyric

P.S.  Progress photos and dialogue August MaGaM Project Details

4 comments:

  1. That dress has very pretty lines and your fabric is a very fun print. This should be a great dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is on my list of patterns to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it is going to be a really pretty high summer dress - good luck with Tabitha, I hope she behaves :)

    ReplyDelete