Sunday, August 31, 2014

Super Simple Stashbusting Tee


Just under the wire, here's my stash-buster for August. This is #108 from the September, 2011 issue of Burdastyle magazine. Burda calls this a kimono sleeve tee, but in my world, these are dolmans.

I finished this top in a mad dash before a recent trip to Oregon. I had found the large-print cotton jersey at Backstitch in Nevada City. Backstitch is the source of most of my knit stash. I thought this pattern would be a good match for the fabric - just a front and a back, nothing to break up those giant blue flowers.

I recommend the pattern if you're in the market for a super quick long-sleeve knit top.

More on my blog, if you're interested!

My pattern review is on PatternReview.com here.

4 comments:

  1. What a great pattern for that fabric - no seam lines through the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice in the blue colours here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fabric, an the tee looks great on you..Love the skirt too.

    ReplyDelete