Friday, August 15, 2014

Lovenicky's August Plan - Back to School sewing

I'll not be sewing for myself for this entry. I hope that's okay! I'm going to embark on some Back To School sewing. My kids have grown a little and now their pants are all too short. I have accumulated lots of Kids sewing patterns from my local Thrift Store so I'll be using those. As well, I'm sure I have lots of fabrics in my stash that would be suitable for kids' pants. So this will be a stash pattern/stash fabrics project.

Here is what I dug out: McCall's 5222 and Polyester/Cotton blend twill in 2 different colours.


You can follow my August sewing journey on my Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, they're garments aren't they? Alrighty then; keep sewing; and let's keep it moving.

    xoxo,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete