Sunday, August 17, 2014

July jacket is finally finished

Well, I finally finished the jacket I was making in July. It was finished in July except for the fasteners which caused me some difficulty - see my blog.




Excuse the photos and my facial expressions - they were photographed outdoors and it is very windy today. It really feels like autumn already and I actually felt I needed the jacket today. I really didn't want to wait as I wanted this jacket finished and off my sewing to do list.

I have reviewed on Pattern review -  link here

8 comments:

  1. Love your jacket..Great job. Know you will get lots of wearing enjoyment out of it.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket, looks like a nice fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this fabric the moment I saw it and had to buy it even though I'd never worked with such an expensive fabric.

      Delete
  3. Well done jacket looks lovely and fits you really well. I particularly like the fastenings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still not sure about the fastenings! They're certainly better than previous attempts at closures!

      Delete
  4. It's nice to see the jacket on, even if the weather was not co-operating :). The jacket has turned out nicely, and I think will be very useful to wear for some years to come - smart but useful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jacket. That will keep you nice and warm.

    ReplyDelete