Friday, August 8, 2014

July Dress Complete, Inspired by Ms. Frizzle...Also August Plans

I did it!  Completed my July garment.  I had it done in July but, to be honest, I have been a tad behind on blogging.   Without further adieu, my July make:


This is my favorite dress pattern: Simplicity 2444.  It is easy and oh-so flattering.  As a university science professor, this dress will definitely turn heads!  You can read more about it at The Enantiomer Project.

And because I am behind on blogging, I have included my August plans too!  I plan on making the By Hand London's Anna dress in some fabric that I have stashed away.  Stay tuned!  

4 comments:

  1. what a cute fun dress! can't wait to see your next one!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress
    http://www.noveltyeye.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress - and the necklace and shoes. You're not the only one behind on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really lovely dress and the fabric is fun!

    ReplyDelete