Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Just Under the Wire!


I completed my June garment at 3:25 yesterday afternoon. This is the StyleArc Barb's stretch pant. What a quick and enjoyable sew! Three pattern pieces and no closures to worry about. Not even a dart to slow my roll! The pattern recommends a stretch woven but I used a piece of brown ponte knit that I had in stash.

I got the pattern as a free PDF download via a promo offered by StyleArc and Threads Magazine. Many thanks to the Clothing Engineer for passing this treat my way!

I've been wanting to try a StyleArc pattern for a little while now, but hesitated because their patterns come in a single size only and I'm usually a blended-size kind of gal. I made an 8 in these pants and the fit is just what I hoped it would be. Now that I've tried one of their patterns, I can order with confidence!

More info on my blog, and my review is on PatternReview here.

4 comments: