Thursday, July 3, 2014

July's MAGAM Garment-Cherries for Summer

Vintage  Pattern From Stash
Simplicity 5932
Black/white check with cherries Fabric from stash

 I am working on  this dress now. The muslin has been done.
The fitting worked out..  The sewing is in process.This
should be done soon, and posted..

I have several other things  that I want
to sew in  July.. [skirts and tops]. However the
garden is coming in...so we will see , how much
sewing , really gets done.ha.

Happy July 4th holiday to each of you.. And Happy sewing.
             

9 comments:

  1. This pattern and material are met to be made together....so retro. Look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .. I liked the fabric for the pattern too..

      Delete
  2. Perfect fabric! Can't wait to see the completed dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that , it's going to be beautiful!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing your lovely finished dress! that material is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jolanda.. I have had the fabric in my stash for a long time.. Proud to be using it..

      Delete
  5. Aw, that dress will be adorable. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete