Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July Make your wish(?) Plans

I can't really say that this is my dream project, because it isn't! My next dream (wish!) project is to make a ball gown/evening dress for a Masked Ball in October, but there is no way I am going to get that done in July... there's challenge and there's challenging lol!

So, as I have seen so many pretty summer dresses popping up all over the sewing blogs of late (and I dont' have one!)this is what I am going to make.
Happy July Sewing Everyone!
Dawn :)x

7 comments:

  1. Interesting pattern and beautiful colors. It'll be a great dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely print though surprised this was your choice as it's not you usual bright colours. I'm looking forward to seeing this pattern made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those Butterick Retro reproductions. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used those Butterick retro patterns too, some challenging techniques but was a rgeat fir. Good Luck! Thanks for joining my blog. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fit ... obviously! cripes it is late. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabric and pattern..Look forward to seeing it.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these colours will suit you beautifully. And as a pretty dress is on your wish list, I think it counts a bit :)

    I love your point about the difference between challenge and challenging :).

    ReplyDelete