Friday, July 25, 2014

July MAGAM

I recently decided to make a pair of white capris using my Sure Fit Designs Pants pattern and the wonderful elastic waistband from Louise Cutting's One Seam Pants pattern and was fairly happy with how they came out, but I needed something to wear on top, so thought I would use a piece of patriotic fabric from my stash to make a vest since the challenge for my July Garment Group meeting was to make something patriotic. Here are the results of my efforts:



More info on my blog:  http://suzyssewingsite.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Looks nice, Suzanne. Good idea about making the vest reversible. Two garments for one sewing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute outfit. Now you have a vest for those patriotic occasions. Usually, I have plans but have yet to follow through in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne...the capris turned out fantastic and just love your vest. You can get alot of wear out of the versatility of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit.. love the reversible vest.

    ReplyDelete