Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy to be Back!

Hello lovely Sewing Ladies(and gentlemen??),

I have missed you!! Due to many personal commitments, blah, blah, blah, I haven't been able to post here in a while. I am looking forward to going back through your entries and visiting all of your blogs to see what you have been up to and to be amazed by all your sewingness!

Meanwhile, I have a July finish! Super excited about this one and can't take it off. It's so comfy.

 


More about my color block dress can be found here.

See you all soon!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome home to MAGAM, Stoney Lonesome! You came out the gate with gang busters in the form of a sexy, waist-accentuating dress. Work it, honey.

    Cheers,

    Lyric
    http://www.sewcroandquilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! And what a great dress to come back with :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Great use of color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally getting time to blog today :). Welcome back - and what a stunning dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love it. So flattering too. I used to have a top like this but as a full dress it works even better.

    ReplyDelete