Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Another July MAGAM, ooh laa laa



It would appear that I am on a hand sewing roll, huh, my sewing sisters?  Well, I saw this fabric and simply had to have it.  I knew it would be a skirt and I had every intention on sewing it when I got back home then it hit me.  "Why not make this skirt to wear on the plane home?"  Sew, I had to hand sew my third garment.  Oh, by the way, my initial July MAGAM is done, I simply need to have it photographed.

Check out the nitty gritty of this skirt.

Hand Sewn Sassy Skirt


Cheers,

Lyric

9 comments:

  1. I was going to say that the next one will be faster if sewn on the machine, but then I saw that you hand sewed this one in a mere two days! So,yes, the machine may be faster but not by much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice skirt and, oh the fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals for stopping and writing. It's very encouraging.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sewed this by hand! I am deeply impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks, Accordion 3! Thank you for saying so.

      Delete
  5. what a fun skirt! love it!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful print on this fabric! Another handsewn skirt - You can sew very efficiently by hand! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Nanna, Dot and Lovenicky.

    ReplyDelete