Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A striped June Moneta

Hurray! I wasn't sure I would be able to post this dress (finished about 2 weeks ago). We were without internet for almost the entire month of June and have been having frustrating computer problems, which means that I was not able to post my plans for June and had to postpone my finished garment post. I do apologize!

I made myself a Moneta dress (view C) by Colette Patterns with a striped interlock knit I bought locally. I'm very happy with my finished dress and I'm very glad that I did a test run first to resolve some fit issues.



I've posted more photographs and information on my blog here.

I have quite a bit of catching up to do in reading about all your June garments!

5 comments:

  1. It's turned out lovely! And welcome back :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Your work on fitting brought you a lovely dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your internet and computer problems.. So frustrating.. Love your new dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely replies!

    ReplyDelete