Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Magam June Plan

Hello everyone,
This month, I will be making an outfit - a very comfy t-shirt in white knit cotton and a skirt in floral stretch cotton.
For t-shirt pattern, I will use Burda magazine pattern 113/114 - June 2008 size 36 ( as the minimum size from the pattern is 38, I have to draw size 36 by myself ) and for the skirt, I will use Burdastyle pattern 10/2013 - 123 size 36.

More details of the sewing plans blogged here, Velvet Ribbon - sewing plans

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Hana, Love your plans.. Can't wait to see the finished outfit, it is going to be beautiful.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty as well as practical. You will have some nice pieces when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print, its going to look lovely.

    ReplyDelete