Friday, June 13, 2014

June's MAGAM Garment- Grainline Revised Scout Tee

Revised Grainline scout tee
Lace  overlay on front and back. Cuffs
added to sleeves.. V cut out in front..

Check out my blog.. to see the  'troubles I had"
Simple shirt,   easy and comfortable to wear.
http://sewblessedmaw.blogspot.com/

Fabric from stash..
Pattern- have made the normal version several times.

This is my June Garment, But, I have another garment I am working on,
Hope to  post in June too..
Happy sewing.

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, hoping you get much wear from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I have already worn it twice.. Very comfortable.

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely top. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look nice now that it is done, sometimes the simple things are the most troublesome to make :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sarahliz.. I think I made it difficult, It should have been a quick sew..ha

      Delete