Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June MAGAM OOP pants

My June project will address my quest for a TNT pant pattern, while using all stashed supplies, and a .99 cent Value Village pattern. I must confess I have been working on these for the last week but have neglected to post on site simply because I kept forgetting, and life is busy, so when I get a few moments it goes to sewing not blogging. I love the months theme, however I don't think my pants complies, other then by making me happy;) I will be posting some trials and tribulations on my blog


2 comments:

  1. Those look like very stylish and comfortable pants! Looking forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if these pants make you happy, or sewing does, that does comply with the spirit of this months theme :)

    ReplyDelete