Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June: It Has My Name All Over It

I mean this literally. I discovered this PDF pattern from Modkid on Craftsy -- the Melanie Misses dress & tunic! How could I resist a pattern with my name in it, during this month of June when we are supposed to be celebrating our sewing and ourselves? ;)

I finally have a pattern where I can use the random piece of stripy printed knit I've had forever, that I didn't know what to do with...accented with my favourite colour of the year, mustard yellow. This should be a fun and comfy to wear top (I'm going to make the tunic length).


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - how lovely finding a pattern dedicated to you:). Not only that, working with stash and a fave colour - looks like a great June for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this .. This will be so comfortable and fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete