Sunday, June 1, 2014

Finished Magam May Trousers

Hello everyone,
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday :)
Finally I managed to finish my trousers before the end of May and I am glad with the result :)
For the pattern, I used Burdastyle Bootcut Trousers 10/2013 size 38 with adjustments. And for the fabric, I used 2 yards of stretch twill woven cotton in grey color. You can find more details of this trousers including muslin and fitting in my blog, Velvet Ribbon - Finished Magam May Trousers


Happy Sewing!!

9 comments:

  1. So pretty and what a great fit! I love bootcut jeans, I'm just chicken to make my own. Good for you - these look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice. I like the way the pockets are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on all those muslins. You ended up with a great pair of trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fit, look lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well done, you finished them - they do look lovely, and fit nicely too. Well worth all the work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much everyone for sweet comments. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out to be very pretty and a nice fit. Is this one of your TNT patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy, this is my first trousers that turned out well and yes, it will be my one of my TNT patterns :) Thank you for sweet comment.

      Delete