Thursday, June 12, 2014

Finally....better late then never

Just a tad little late with showing my Merry May project.  I choose a cheery colorful print to make McCalls 6115. 

 Yeah sorry about the quirky photo....my daughter snaped the photo just as I was smacking a photo off my leg.

Lets get to June....I'm going to repurpose a skirt that my grandma gave me last year.  Plus I'm going to make a cute tee to go with my repurpose skirt.  Not sure of what patterns to use, but I do have some what of a plan.
To see more...jump over to my blog:  http://rememberingoz.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Nice dress, I really love the pink printed and it looks great for summer. Good luck on your refashion skirt and the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute May dress, and I like the repurposing idea for the skirt! Will have to see what you end up doing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks lovely! What a great print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fabric, and love the dress. Looks cute on you.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a lovely summer dress, and was not too complicated - a great way to ease back in:). Look forward to seeing your refashion :)

    ReplyDelete