Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Road Trip Blouse

I've been sewing up a storm, getting ready for our car trip to Chicago early in June.


I've been using mainly knits, for comfort and wrinkle-resistance. This blouse is all  about the fabric.

I wish we had the time to cruise Route 66. We'll be bombing along I-80, trying to make time, but I hope we get a chance to stop at just one small-town diner.

The pattern is Burdastyle 09-2011-128, a sleeevless blouse with a pleat detail at the neck that nearly melted my brains. I do like the finished product though.

More on my blog, and my pattern review is here on PatternReview.com.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Perfect for a summer road trip indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun blouse, perfect for your trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just noticed why this is perfect for a road trip - the fabric really does say it all :)

    Great little wrap top as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fabric. Love the print placement on the back. And do share the details of those cute lil jeans. Did you make those as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blouse-love the novelty fabric. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete