Saturday, May 3, 2014

Playing Catch Up: Ending a sewing drought

I've been really bad at keeping up with the monthly challenge, but at this point I think I'm caught up, although I didn't post intentions or anything. The cold months were just not inspiring me to get into the sewing room. But now the fog seems to have lifted, and I'm motivated once more. So for both February and March, my official garments were two "tried and true" knit tops (only one shown below). For April, it was a pair of jeans. I'm quite happy with the fit; now I need to make several more for work pants.


More pictures and details on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I like both, but I'm really impressed with the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Making jeans intimidates me. You've done a great job here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have sewing slow downs from time to time - glad you are back to it though :)

    You've done a great job of these jeans - they look good and fit nicely. The top is nice too.

    ReplyDelete