Tuesday, May 13, 2014

M. Inez - May Completed Garment

I realize I hadn't posted plans; however, I made this dress for Mother's Day so I'm just going to submit it for my challenge garment for the month LOL.

I made View C using 2 yards of polka dot sateen + 2 yards of black sateen for the hem band.

 
The completed garment.

Front View:
 
Back View:
 

I received many compliments when I wore it along with about 8 requests to make one for others.

More details + pattern review at Inez's Craft Room.

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh em gee. M. Inez, girl, I am loving this dress ON YOU!!!! I tell ya, if my arms weren't so fat. This is gorgeous!

    Oh, and congrats on getting your May garment done so quickly. You're on the ball.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous..Looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking on you! Love that hem band :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very lovely dress, no wonder you had requests to make it. I think you will enjoy wearing this for many other occasions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The back of it looks like a Edwardian-Era dress, only shorter. I think this is a very pretty dress and is both Mad AND Merry for May because of that unique back drape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,i love your dress,chic and class,as we say here.You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing and fits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is gorgeous! I'm going to look for that pattern soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DJ Dansby. It's a great pattern. I'm actually planning to cut out View A tonight LOL.

      Delete
  11. This is a wow dress! Just stunning-----

    ReplyDelete