Monday, May 5, 2014

Lovenicky's May project idea

The wet snow has finally stopped! Yay! Is it mad to start sewing summer clothes just because the snow has stopped? I have had this pattern Butterick 5044 in my pattern stash for a while now (printed in 2007). The pattern is rated 'Very easy' due to the fact that the shorts/pants don't have side seams (only inseams), which should make them pretty quick to make.  I would like to make some comfy linen blend shorts for this summer. I think I will start with the black and dark green linen blend fabrics in my stash.



3 comments:

  1. Mad enough - so please go ahead and make merry :). I think it's a good idea to start early with the next seasons clothes - that way you will have something ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara Liz! The weather changes really quickly here from one season to the next. I'd better be ready for it!

      Delete