Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life has been happening....

Well, I was not able to complete my April garment and this month is almost over and to be honest don't know if I will have a May garment....but still am hopeful.  I have three options and here is one of my first options :

To see my other options (hopefully) and to catch up on what has been happening in my area of the world, please stop by  http://rememberingoz.blogspot.com .     I have a bit of sad news my Grandma passed away on May 9th, which we knew would eventually happen, but one is never prepared.

6 comments:

  1. So very sorry at the loss of your grandmother. They are such important good memory makers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your sad loss - I am so glad you managed to visit her recently. Take all the time you need to ease back into life - grief is a process, don't rush it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your loss. Cherish the memories you have with her. And try to celebrate her life rather than mourn/focus on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re. the Challenge, don't beat yourself hon. This is to be fun, right? Do what you can, smile, head up and keep it moving. Pick something ultra simple that way you'll have a sense of accomplishment . . . make sense?

    Meanwhile, the fabric you've chosen is lovely.

    We're here for you lovin' and sewin' in cyber space.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I am saddened to hear about Grandmom . . . and at the risk of putting foot in mouth I simply have to share the hope held out to all of us at Revelation 21: 3, 4 (how could I keep quiet with such a wonderful, wonderful hope proven by Jesus when he walked the earth).

    Prayers are with you and yours through this difficult time.

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete