Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Late Out The Gate May Plans

This is my very first post in the MAGAM challenge. I hope I did it correctly. So far this month I have spent many hours of sewing-- for others!  I realize that there is not much time left in this month so I'm going to attempt this Very Easy Vogue pattern in a solid ITY knit. After all, a woman can never have to many little black dresses.

This will be my second time making this pattern. I am making the shorter version.

On the plus side--I have already completed two projects in May-- a prom dress and a white dress for graduation, both for my daughter. 

http://msknitsew.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. After those two dresses for your daughter, this should be easy! It will be an elegant dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite patterns and don't understand why I do not own it. Looking forward to seeing your finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome :). This is a lovely dress, I haven't ever seen it made up, so looking forward to that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to MAGAM ..
    Wow... you have already accomplished a lot this month.. This pattern is so pretty

    ReplyDelete