Thursday, May 29, 2014

June's MAGAM Project . . . uuwww so excited!

My sewing sisters, divas.  I'm gonna really need you to rally around me this month.  This will be a challenge extraordinaire for me.  Get this . . . .

I am going to hand sew a Regency day dress from a thrifted bed sheet.  Oh, and get this, I thoroughly expect to wear the thing . . .yup at home, out and about, wherever I choose to!

You know how we do it . . . check out the particulars over at my blog, please: http://sewcroandquilt.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/regency-day-dress/

Cheers,

Lyric

2 comments:

  1. You are courageous to hand sew a dress. I look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda:

      Wish I could take the "courageious" credit, but alas, I am visiting awaiting the birth of my granddaughter . . . thus my sewing machine "Tabitha" is at home. I didn;t want to bow out of June's MAGAM so decided to do something I've been wanting to do for about a year. That is, make a garment entirely hand sewn. This is the month!

      Thanks for looking and especially for commenting.

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete