Friday, May 30, 2014

June Garment of the Month-Dress by McCall's

It is hard to believe that June is almost here!  For those of us in the USA, it is summer time and going for clothing to wear in the heat.  I decided to make a dress from floral cotton stretch woven from EmmaOneSock.  Lining is from my stash.
The pattern I am going to use is a McCall's pattern released in early spring.  I am going to make View D which is the black and floral print one on the pattern envelope.  I have spent the past two days making fitting adjustments to the pattern.  Hopefully I can get it cut out this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Great pattern and fabric choice I'm looking forward to seeing the finished garment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric! And the pattern seems lovely too, lovely shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabric and lovely pattern too :)x

    ReplyDelete