Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dawn's Merry May change of plan!

So, the plan for May was to make New Look 6121 (see My Post HERE) but due to several alterations I want to make on this pattern, I have had to put it on hold for next month. Apologies, apologies but the house move has taken over our lives this month!

But! I can't let a month go without at least one make; that's the whole point of being a part of this MAGAM challenge right? So I have opted for a very quick and very easy make for Merry May and run up this little number in my new sewing room instead

This is McCalls 3650. It's soooo old it's OOP but you can view all the details and more photos on My Blog HERE

Before I go, I would just like to apologise for not being active on this blog of late. I will catch up with May postings as soon as we are connected to the internet again! We are currently having to use the data on our mobile phones so it's very limited! Especially now I've been uploading photos!!

Happy Sewing everyone
Back soon! :)

Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, - I think we all know you have been busy with the move - life happens. It does take a while to get back into the swing of things - and making a simple top is a great way to do this - I'm amazed you managed anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top has all of the bells and whistles. It is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete