Monday, May 5, 2014

Coco's MGM plan for May - Salme Pleated T-Shirt

Hola! It's nice to be back after a couple month's hiatus for family concerns. I've enjoyed reading everyone's plans and projects meanwhile.

For May, I'm planning to sew the beautiful Salme Pleated T-Shirt. I snagged a very pretty white broadcloth from Fabric Mart, deeply discounted and by a NY designer no less...it has a soft weave and is shirting quality.


Apologies for not having a blog post with my plan...just getting back on board. 
Merry May to all, back soon! Coco

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have you back with us, Coco - no apologies needed, take your time getting back on track. This is a very pretty top, looking forward to seeing your version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty top! I've never heard of this company.

    ReplyDelete