Monday, May 12, 2014

April's Project



Finally, ladies, my April "Make A Garment A Month" project is done.  Well, kinda sorta, I have to press it.  The thing is my ride was leaving and I had to "git r done" (the photos that is).  Click link before for more photos.  Oh, photo disclaimer:  I MUST get a "real" digital camera.  I am working with a Kodak Easyshare 16mp and it sucks.  I would say I suck as a product photographer but I won't because I had a Canon rebel, 12mp camera that rocked, but I somehow lost it.  The photos that camera took were almost breathtaking and as a blogger I really do miss it.

http://sewcroandquilt.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/versatile-wave-purse/

This was fun to make and did not take long at all. Er ah, then why was I late?  Put a bunch of other projects ahead of it (shame on me).  Horsewhip me with embroidery floss.  I've been crocheting and quilting my butt off in preparation for my upcoming granny next month.

Cheers,

Lyric

P.S.  May's garment is laying on the cutting table rolling her eyes at me.  She's going to be a way cute 1940's peplum blouse.  Stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lovenicky. Will be making more of these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a very pretty bag - I love the hooks you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks like a bag you could buy ready-made. What a great job! I love the fabrics and the colors. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon R.,

      You've made my day and made me smile internally. Thank you for stopping long enough to look AND comment. ;-)

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Lady Sarah Liz. They have the nerve to be a tad difficult to locate. I know of only two sources after what I thought was a thorough Internet search (rolling my eyes).

    ReplyDelete